Friday, September 5, 2008

Which Gordie is Better?

Howe or Campbell that is the real question. Though I might have a slight favoritism for myself, i have to make it a fair contest. Mr. Hockey is known to be one of the best players to ever lace up a pair of skates. I am a little different, I am know for my 4th of July egg toss championships. I'm going to compare Howe's accomplishments against mine. Mr. Hockey has scored the second most points in the history of the NHL. He averaged more than 1 point a game. For all you non-sport fanatics a point is either credited as a goal or as an assist. So he made his presence felt in every game. My hockey claim to fame is scoring the most goals in the 3rd grade house league with a total 36 goals. I give the edge to Howe in the Hockey portion of this contest. I win the non-important sports contest. I have been a 4th of July egg toss champion 3 out of the last 4 years. I have yet to find any egg toss wins for Mr. Howe. The contest is tied at 1-1 and it all comes down to this contest. LOOKS. I'll break down the looks. We both have a full head of hair. I have fewer wrinkles but he has more facial hair sadly. He is 6 ft, I am only 5'10''. It is very close but this catergory will decide the winner...My nose is smaller so I win! Sorry Mr. Howe you might be a better hockey player, but I am better looking.

No comments: