Sunday, May 3, 2009

El Fin

Finally at 9:30 I have made my final edits for my Junior Theme. I am still not done though, because I have to finish my bibliography and make sure I get all of my drafts together. Looking back on the Junior Theme process, it really wasn't all that bad. I think I was just afraid from the connotation of Junior Theme than the actual process. While working on my research and paper, I was interested in what I was learning because I got to choose what to research. on the otherhand I am still glad to have it done with. Tomorrow I will give it to the writing center and and then make my final final edits and turn it in on Tuesday. Overall, I would have to say it was not all that bad...For now. A good grade on it would really top of the whole thing so Mr. O'Connor or Bolos if you are reading this just remember what I am saying...Just kidding...but seriously.

No comments: